Scientific name: Lagenaria siceraria
Indian Name: Lauki, Laukee, Sorekayi, Sorakaya
Number of seeds: 30
Type of seed: Hybrid
Sunlight: Full Sun
Germination rate: 70%
Sowing temp: 20°C to 27°C
Tips for better yield with GML Naveen Bottle gourd:
- January-March and September- October are the ideal seasons.
- For the rain-fed crop, sowing can be started after the receipt of first few showers during May-June.
- Pits of 60 cm diameter and 30-45 cm depth need to be dig.
- Sow 4-5 num of seeds per pit.
- Unhealthy plants are removed after two weeks and only 3 plants are retained per pit.
- During the initial stages of growth, irrigate at 3-4 days interval, and alternate days during flowering/fruiting.
The picture is an indication of type only
We at GreenMyLife are always a mail away for any questions you may have about your plants.