Rudbeckia Rustic Dwarf Mixed :
Flower colour: Mixed
- Sow indoors, in trays of compost. Water well and place in a warm position.
- A temperature of 15-20°C is ideal. Keep moist.
- Seedlings usually appear in 14-21 days. Transplant them, 5cm (2″) apart, to other trays when large enough to handle.
- Always hold by a leaf, never by the stem. Grow on in cooler, but not cold conditions.
- Gradually accustom young plants to outside conditions, before planting out into well-drained soil, directly into finely-prepared, well-drained soil, which has already been watered.
- Thin seedlings as required. Water well until plants are established.
- Germination Rate : Min 70%
- No. of seeds : 50
The picture is an indication of type only
We at GreenMyLife are always a mail away for any questions you may have about your plants.
Check our video on best method for good germination of seeds