Sweet Marjoram :
- Sweet marjoram is slow-growing plants.
- Sow them 12 inches apart in full sun in rich, well-drained soil with a pH between 6.7 and 7.0, adding a slow-release fertilizer to the soil at or before sowing.
- Pick fresh marjoram leaves as needed, beginning 4 to 6 weeks after Sowing
- Marjoram is a very useful herb, as it keeps its full flavor even when dried.
- In order to dry marjoram, pick the leaves just after flower buds appear but before they open, removing no more than a third of the plant’s leaves in a single harvest.
- Once the leaves have dried, strip them from the stem.
- You may harvest again when flower buds reappear later in the season.
- No. of seeds : 50
- Germination Rate : Min 70%
Check our video on best method for good germination of seed