Micro Nutrient Fertilizer
Micro Nutrient Fertilizerare essential inorganic elements such as Magnesium, Zinc, Manganese, Iron, copper, Boron, Molybdenum and others. They are required only in trace quantities by plants. The soil cannot provide all the necessary micronutrients as they are gradually removed through weathering, leaching and other physiological activities. This has created a huge void in the supply of these essential micronutrients to crops.
Micro Nutrient Fertilizerplay a vital role in several physio-biochemical reactions taking place within the plant cells. Some act as co-factors to enzymes and help in enzymatic reactions, some help in the synthesis of various pigments such as chlorophylls, xanthophyll’s, carotenes etc. Several translocations of biological intermediates are facilitated through micronutrients. They are indispensible in the biosynthesis of basic building blocks of the cells such as the DNA, RNA & proteins.
Banana an important plantation crop, is sensitive to micronutrient deficiencies. Bark splitting, leaf crumbling, leaf discoloration etc. are various symptoms exhibited in diseased plants. Timely application of Ultra BOOST for Banana can prevent such symptoms and help plants regain their natural growth and vigour.
- Iron (Fe) is the O2 carrier in photosynthesis and helps in cell division & growth
- Manganese (Mn) aids in chlorophyll synthesis & promotes photosynthesis
- Zinc (Zn) regulates plant hormones & enzymes
- Boron (B) helps in sugar translocation and promotes fruit maturity
- Copper (Cu) is pivotal for photosynthesis and increases sugar content &flavour of fruit