Barrix Catch Vegetable Fly Trap can be used for the following crops:
Vegetables: Pumpkin, Cucumber, Chayote, Bitter cucumber, Chillies, Capsicum, Tomato, Brinjal.
Gourds: Bottle gourd, Ivy gourd, Bitter gourd, Snake gourd, Ash / White gourd, Gooseberry gourd (gherkins), Ribbed gourd, Sponge gourd.
Fruits : Lemon, Orange, Jack Fruit, Passion fruit, Indian Almond, Kiwi fruits
Melons : Water Melon, Musk Melon, Pear Melon.
Peas : French Beans, Green Beans, Indian Peas, Pigeon peas.
Commercial Crops: Sunflower, Maize.
HOW TO USE.
1. Fix the Barrix Trap device as shown in the instruction manual.
2. For good results add 3-4 drops of pesticide to the lure before hanging.
3. Hang at 3-5 ft height from the ground level preferably under the shade after firmly fixing the Barrix Catch Lure specially made for this trap. Make sure the that trap will not fall/oscillate due to heavy wind.
4. After hanging in the crop field, every 15 days of time period, add 5 drops of above mentioned pesticide to the lure using a ink filler which reactivates the trapping efficacy of the trap.
5. In the case of prolonged harvest and late crop varieties, replace the old Lure with a new once in every 45 days.
6. When the trap is full with flies, remove the flies, burry one feet below the ground or burn them.