What you get:
1 Suma Sumukha Ganesha. Size: Medium, Dimensions: Length: 7.5”, Breadth: 3.5”, Height 11.5”
1 Grow Bag. Dimensions: 9″ Height, 9″ Diameter
1 packet of Tulsi seeds
1 Coco peat Brick 650 grams
The festival of Ganesha Chathurthi falls on the 13th of Sep, 2018. Celebrate this festival of our favourite Elephant God’s birthday with this beautiful organic hand crafted Hoysala Style Ganesha.
The Ganesha is made out of clay from three river beds with main features painted using natural gem stone colours. The Ganesha is made by an award winning artist whose family has been involved in the hand crafting sculptures of Gods from generations and they do so with utmost devotion and discipline. No chemicals or plastic of any sort have gone into the making of this Ganesha.
After Visarjan, the clay from the Ganesha can be dissolved into the grow bag provided, mixed with some soil and manure and the seeds given are planted within. After Visarjan, the clay from your Ganesha will nourish the seeds and will give you happy plants to cherish for the festival season.
1. On visarjan day, place the Ganesha in a container and pour water on the idol. The idol will dissolve in couple of hours.
2. Add cocopeat block provided, and some red soil and manure.
3. Mix thoroughly above content, your potting mix is ready
4. Fill the potting mix into the grow bag.
5. Sow the seeds given, 2 inches apart from each other.
6. Watch regularly and watch the plants grow.
*Do not do visarjan directly in the grow bag, as the bag has drain holes and water will flow off through the holes.
*Idol will not include seeds, since at the process of melting down the clay seeds tend to settle at bottom. We have provided seeds separately.
The Suma Sumukha Ganesha is conceptualised and bought to you by Heritage, MyTemple and GreenMyLife.
Please note: All pickups to be done till 12th September / till stocks last