Advantages of Cocopeat:
- High water retention, up to 7 times its weight.
- Improves physical and biological condition of soil and reduces soil temperature.
- Improves aeration and reduces frequency of irrigation.
- Enhances strong and healthy root system, possesses natural rooting hormones.
- Better yield and contains natural enzymes, humus and plant nutrients.
- Combats the fungal and bacterial infections developed from soil.
- Can be used as soil less grow medium for hydroponics.
- Given its acidic pH, it is ideal for treating alkaline soils.
How to use CocoPeat Brick- 5 kg?
Drench the brick in warm water and allow it to slowly expand into loose Coco peat.
The picture is an indication of type only. GreenMyLife team is just a step away from solving any queries related to our products or Gardening (refer to FAQs). Click to know our Shipping policies and Return, Refunds and Cancellation policies.
**The product will take minimum of 7 – 10 working days there are limited courier options.**