Herbal Hand Sanitizer
If you need a sanitizer that does not make your hands rough, we have the perfect product for you. Nature Clean – Herbal Hand Sanitizer is made of natural products and is ideal for those who take cleanliness and sanitation seriously. This herbal hand sanitizer makes sure that your hands remain supple and soft and also gives you germ-free skin. Its mini pack can easily fit into you purses or bags, hence making it handy when in need. Gentle and fragrant, it is the perfect addition to your handbag.
Things you need to know:
This product comes in a pack of 100 ml and 500ml. From keeping one in your travel bag, to using it regularly at home, it caters to all segments.
At Herbal Strategi, each product is made with care, and the ingredients are used only after a quality check. Here is what goes into making your herbal foam hand wash:
Each 100 ml contains:
- CymbopogonCitriatu(Lemongrass Oil)s : 6 ml
- Azardirachtaindica(Neem Oil) : 6 ml
- Citrus Lemon(Lemon Oil) : 6 ml
- Ocimum sanctum (Tulsi Oil): 2 ml
- Exciepients /Water : Q.S
- Ayurvedic Proprietary Medicine
How to Use it:
The herbal hand sanitizer keeps your hands supple and soft. It keeps germs and dust at bay.
Here is what you need to do:
- Pour 0.5 – 1 ml of gel into hands and rub well all over the hands, palm area, fingers etc till dry.
Where to use it:
Use it anytime you want! The sanitizer, which is made of natural oils and plant extracts, is a perfect substitute when water and soap are unavailable. Use it before having your meal or feeding your kid as the product makes sure your hands are germ-free. The herbal ingredients make it safe and non toxic. Discard all your chemical-based hand sanitizers and try this child-friendly product. Certain things that need to be taken care of are:
- Do not use on sensitive skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes, cuts and wounds.
- Keep away from direct flame.
- Store in a cool place. For external use only.
What to watch out for!
The product has antibacterial, fungicidal and antimicrobial properties, which help keep viruses, bacteria and fungus at bay.