Properly installed drip systems provide the benefits of minimal maintenance and effective tree and plant watering. However, drip system repair due to component failure and damage are sometimes required to bring the system back to proper working order. Our drip system accesories come in handy.
Partially pressure compensating, these One-gallon-per-hour Mini In-Line Drippers are designed for use on level ground and shorter circuits and are excellent for clay soils. Ten per package.
QTY: 10 Pcs
- 1.0. GPH spot watering emitters for drip irrigation in a convenient pack of 10
- Slow watering rate allows soil to absorb water more completely in the root zones of plants
- Use in-line with 1/4″ tubing or insert into 1/2″ distribution tubing and run 1/4″ tubing to plants
- Pressure-compensating design delivers uniform flow from the beginning to end of tubing runs
- Self-flushing action minimizes clogging