Makita HW111 – 110 Bar Pressure Washer:
Makita HW111-110 Bar pressure washer is designed for domestic pressure washing, and it is fitted with a Triplex pump with axial pistons controlled by a wobble plate, this construction offers sturdy and reliable operation in any domestic environment.
Pressure washers are the most effective way to clean outdoors and are extremely easy to use: connect the device to the water supply and power outlet, turn on the tap, switch on the pressure washer and let the cleaning fun begin! With matching special accessories, the devices are transformed into real all-rounders: whether for wet blasting, pipe cleaning, terrace cleaning or gutter cleaning, the application possibilities are virtually unlimited. On top of that, the water pressure is always greatest in the immediate vicinity of the nozzle. This means that stubborn dirt is cleaned away more easily with lower nozzle clearance. The clearance is increased accordingly for light dirt and sensitive surfaces. Our practical examples show how you can achieve the best results with your pressure washer.
This Makita Pressure washer is perfect for various cleaning applications including cleaning cars, driveways and paths. Operating at a maximum 110 bar pressure and featuring a 1.7kW motor, the HW111 certainly has enough power for the job. The washer comes equipped with everything you need to get going, including an adjustable lance, foaming nozzle, fixed brush, turbo nozzle and 5.5m high pressure hose. A fantastic washer at a great price.
Makita HW111 – 110 Bar Pressure Washer discription:
- 1.7kW electric induction motor helps pump out an impressive 370 litres an hour with a maximum pressure of 110 Bar
- Metal type gun Rubber steel armed hose Built-in hose reel with locking mechanism
- Quick connection for accessories and hose Total-Stop-System (TSS)
- Specification Max Pressure:110 bar Max Flow:370l/h Input power:1.7kW
- Pump head material: Aluminium Piston material: INOX Motor casing: Aluminium
Pressure washers offer the right solution for every cleaning task!
Experience shows that common application areas in the home and garden are:
- garden machines and tools
- garden/terrace/balcony furniture
- fences and smaller garden paths or paving
- motorcycles and scooters
- small cars
- outside staircases and larger garden paths
- mid-range and estate cars
- garden walls and stone walls
- camper vans and off-road vehicles
- swimming pools and large patio areas
- all cleaning tasks on the house and facades