*99% purified, imported para pheromone is used. *Fibrous Lure Size (3cm x 5cm x 1.2cm)
*500% extra surface area for evaporation when compared to what’s generally available in the market
*5 (five) times more potent
*Lures have field activity for 45 days and are active round the clock.
*Double packing: once with metalised (aluminum lined) bag and then LDPE bag to retain its potency till the expiry date
*12 months stable product
Scientific name: Capsicum annuum
GERMINATION RATE : 85%
Number of california wonder chilli Seeds /pkt : 15
Type of seed : Premium Heirloom Seeds
Sunlight : Full
Life-cycle : Annual
Ease-of-care: Moderately difficult (Fruiting can be temperatmental. Requires warm temperatures. Using black plastic and row covers can speed early growth.)
* MAT Technology
* Pest Pathway Block Technology
* Color Alluring Technology
* Rain Protection Technology
* UV Protection Technology
SPECIAL FEATURES OF BARRIX TRAP
* Highly effective, scientifically designed
* Thermally stable & recyclable
* Protects Lure from UV rays
* Sturdy at all climatic conditions
* Research based pest alluring colour
* Long lasting performance
* Ample holding capacity for 5000 dead flies
SUPERIOR FEATURES OF BARRIX LURE
* Uses highly successful Male Annihilation Technique(MAT)
* Contains highly pure Para Pheromones
* 500% extra surface for Pheromone release
* Five times stronger in trapping efficiency (Lure size 3x5x1.2cms)
HOW TO USE.
1. Fix the Barrix Trap device as shown in the instruction manual.
2. For good results add 3-4 drops of pesticide to the lure before hanging.
3. Hang at 3-5 ft height from the ground level preferably under the shade after firmly fixing the Barrix Catch Lure specially made for this trap. Make sure the that trap will not fall/oscillate due to heavy wind.
4. After hanging in the crop field, every 15 days of time period, add 5 drops of above mentioned pesticide to the lure using a ink filler which reactivates the trapping efficacy of the trap.
5. In the case of prolonged harvest and late crop varieties like Neelam, Thothapuri (Mango Varities) etc, replace the old Lure with a new once in every 45 days.
6. When the trap is full with flies, remove the flies, burry one feet below the ground or burn them.
7. Use the trap at the fruit storage godowns to prevent post harvest fruit loss.
WHEN TO USE:
Pre-Harvest : From the beginning time of fruiting season until the 90 days before the fruit harvesting. This period varies for different fruits.
Post-Harvest: After harvest until the delivery of fruit crops in the places like Village Mandy’s, Fruit pulp factory godowns, stocking points & ware houses including fruit stalls, retailers.
HOW MANY TO USE: Use 1 trap /400 sq. mtrs – More ideally 6-8 Traps / Acre as a FRUIT FLY MONITORING TOOL, recommended as per IPM
Add a dash of fruitiness to your home, office and garden by installing this fruit feeder. It will help attract a range of colorful fruit eating birds giving you an opportunity to watch them at close quarters. Fruit Feeder is made from 100% recycled wood.