Comes from a farmer in the Belgaum district, who cultivates it conscientiously, without the use of chemicals and fertilizers. An organic farmer for the last 12 years.
So let’s talk Chia and why you should be eating it every day.
QTY: 100 gms
If you’re one to curate your meals based on the health properties they provide, you will absolutely love this little seed.
1. Chia is among the healthiest foods on the planet! It provides you with essential nutrients such as protein, calcium and Omega-3. In the long run, this promotes bone health, helps built muscle and could even prevent breast and cervical cancer!
2. It promotes heart health with its ability to reverse inflammation, regulate cholesterol and lower blood pressure.
3. It’s high in fiber which helps you stay fuller for longer, and also feeds your intestines with healthy bacteria.
4. Can Chia help you lose weight? Well, this claim is a little debatable because no one ate their way to skinniness, now did they? But if a portion of Chia keeps you from stuffing your face with unhealthy snacks between tea time and dinner, then that’s half the battle won, right there, isn’t it?
5. The seeds have the propensity to improve boost energy and metabolic health!
6. Studies have shown that a diet that includes chia can also help reduce Type 2 diabetes.
7. It’s high in antioxidants, one of the benefits of which is speeding up skin repair systems, keeping you looking (and feeling) younger for longer.
Picked from Himachal. Grown organically. QTY: 250 gm
Although cashews are one of the lowest-fiber nuts, they are packed with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. These include vitamins E, K, and B6, along with minerals like copper, phosphorus, zinc, magnesium, iron, and selenium, all of which are important for maintaining good bodily function.
Himalyan Pine nuts are crunchy yet butter textured and pleasantly sweet.
These little nuts are nutritional powerhouses and an excellent source of protein and energy.
Pine nuts are the edible seeds of pines (family Pinaceae, genus Pinus).
QTY: 100 gms
Pine nuts have been enjoyed since ancient times. Roman soldiers ate them and they’ve been mentioned by Greek authors as early as 300 BC. Nutritionally speaking, pine nuts contain many of the same healthy nutrients as other nuts, including healthy monounsaturated fats and antioxidants.
5 Health Benefits of Pine Nuts
1. Suppress Your Appetite
2. Boost Energy
3. Reduce Heart Disease Risk
4. Anti-Aging Antioxidants
5. Vision Health