- The plant has dark green spoon-shaped leaves which form a thick rosette. It has a soft creamy texture and has a subtle yet distinctive flavour.
- Tatsoi green is Organic
- It is Fast growing.
- It is ready to harvest in 45 days.
- Sow tatsoi seeds directly into the garden two to three weeks prior to the last expected frost in the spring.
- It is Mild flavor.
- Tatsoi is a formidable plant and can withstand 15 degree weather and can even be harvested from underneath snow.
- Tatsoi can be harvested as early as three weeks from planting for baby greens.
- These are Spoon-shaped leaves.
- 50 seeds are in the pack of Tatsoi Green.
- Do not use for Food, feed or oil purpose.
- After Harvest, Tatsoi Green is equally suited to being served raw or lightly cooked.
- To make it easy, just use tatsoi anywhere you would use spinach.
- Germination: 70 %
Check our video on best method for good germination of seed