- A large bushy plant with attractive purple flowers.
- Has spiky stems. Wear gloves to harvest fruit as the spikes on the calyx are sharp enough to break one’s skin.
- The plant can be grown in a container as well as in the ground.
- The plant grows up to a height of 16 inches to 60 inches in length and the leaves are large and coarsely lobed.
- The fruits appear approximately 70-80 days after the plant emerges.
- Each plant yields approximately around 10-15 fruits per week in clusters.
- While harvesting leave one inch of stem from the fruit and cut with a sharp knife.
- With every order you will receive guidelines for sowing, replanting and care for these brinjal seeds.
- Also we at GreenMyLife are always a mail away for any questions you may have about your plants.
Out of stock
Notify me when the item is back in stock.
Indian Name: Bhaingan, Venkaaya, Badane
Type of seed: Hybrid
Sunlight: Full Sun
Germination rate: 70%
Sowing temp: 25°C to 30°C
Number of seeds: 50 seeds
Tips for better yield:
*Sow seed at a depth approximately three times the diameter of the seed.
*Best planted at soil temperatures between 24°C and 32°C.
*Ideal Space between plants: 60-75cm
The picture is an indication of type only
We at GreenMyLife are always a mail away for any questions you may have about your plants.
GML PHB-909 F1 BRINJAL SEEDS