Herb Artichoke Green Globe :
- This Artichoke produces edible flower buds with thick, fleshy scales.
- Try planting Globe artichoke if you’d like to attract bees to your garden.
- Globe artichoke is normally fairly low maintenance and is normally quite easy to grow, as long as a level of basic care is provided throughout the year
- Herb Artichoke Green Globe a Winter season herb,
- Sow it when night Temperature is 20-25°C,
- Plant Height: 50 cm,
- Edible parts: Flower buds are edible
- Flower/Fruit size: 25 cm
- Sowing distance hould be 45 cm Plant to Plant,
- Best for: Bed Sowing
- Sowing method: Seedling
Check our video on best method for good germination of seed