Smart Bin Air – Set of 2 Bins
- Smart kitchen dustbins that transform your food waste to healthy and fertile soil. The smartest, easiest, cleanest and simplest home composting method
- Perfect for food waste management and garbage disposal at home. Stops landfills, air and ground water pollution while improving the lives of waste workers
- Gives organic manure or compost for all your ornamental, flowering and vegetable plants. Also gives smartbrew – the world’s best liquid organic fertiliser, drain and toilet cleaner
- For 1 – 4 members family size
- Kit includes the following
– 2 Smartbin Air 20L, Bins
– 2 Strainers 20L – Air
– 2 Stands 2.5″
– 2 Taps
– 3 Kgs of Bio Bloom Air (should last a nuclear family 30 – 45 days)
– 2 Packets of Camphor tablets
– 1 Pair of rubber gloves
– 4 Stage II Curing Bags
How to use your Smart Bin Air as your kitchen dustbin?
for insect & odor free composting (if you have a microwave at home)
Check an easy video demonstration to use your Smart Bin Air, follow the steps as shown below. Yes, it’s easy. However, for your reference we provide instruction manual, and support you through online forum all through the journey.
|Step 1||Step 2||Step 3|
| In a 500 ml microwave safe bowl collect all your food waste. Everything goes – even cooked food, citrus, dairy, non-veg etc.
Remember no liquids: strain gravies and only collect the solids.
Keep the bowl tightly covered at all times
| Once the bowl is full, microwave on high, uncovered for 2 minutes.
Allow it to cool inside the oven itself.
This stops insect eggs from hatching into worms or maggots inside your Smart Bin Air.
As soon as you get it out of the microwave, empty the bowl into your Smart Bin Air.Cover with a layer of Bio Bloom Air composting microbes.
Close the lid immediately.
|Step 4||Step 5||Step 6|
| Repeat steps 1 to 3, till the bin fills. Ensure the waste doesn’t touch the bottom of the lid.
Then keep the bin aside indoors for 10 days and start using the next bin.
|After 10 days transfer the contents to the curing bag and tie the mouth of the bag tightly. Leave it to cure for 20 to 30 days and your compost will be ready!||Once you empty the Smart Bin Air, fill it with water to dilute the smartbrew accumulated at the bottom. Water your plants with this liquid to see the magic of smartbrew!|