Advantages of Cocopeat:
- High water retention, up to 7 times its weight.
- Improves physical and biological condition of soil and reduces soil temperature.
- Improves aeration and reduces frequency of irrigation.
- Enhances strong and healthy root system, possesses natural rooting hormones.
- Better yield and contains natural enzymes, humus and plant nutrients.
- Combats the fungal and bacterial infections developed from soil.
- Can be used as soil less grow medium for hydroponics.
- Given its acidic pH, it is ideal for treating alkaline soils.
How to use CocoPeat Brick?
Drench the brick in warm water and allow it to slowly expand into loose Coco peat.
The picture is an indication of type only. GreenMyLife team is just a step away from solving any queries related to our products or Gardening (refer to FAQs). Click to know our Shipping policies and Return, Refunds and Cancellation policies.