Accon plus, for All Insects
- Plants attract insects.
- The harmful insects in home garden segments are Red mites/thrips/White flies/Mealy Bugs/Scale insects and brown plant hopper.
- These insects eat the flowers/vegetables/leaves and damage the plants
- Accon- whiteflies and scales
- Accon – Tiny flying insects
- Accon- soft bodied pest
- Neemola – Neem based insects repellent.
- ACCON ORGANIC PESTICIDAL FOR EFFECTIVE MANAGEMENT OF PLANT PESTS LIKE like Mites, Mealy Bugs, White Flies, Scale insects, Thrips and other soft-bodied pests. Active ingredients in the formulation have unique multiple modes of action like: contact, fumigant and anti-feedant effects on the soft-bodied pests. The central nervous system may also be affected, resulting in additional stimulation of motor nerves. Massive over stimulation of motor nerves leads to rapid knockdown paralysis.
- APPROVED FOR USE IN ORGANIC PRODUCTION BY VEDIC ORGANIC CERTIFICATION AGENCY UNDER NPOP
- ORGANIC PLANT INSECTICIDE
- SAFE PLANT PROTECTION
- CROPEX ACCON
In this characteristics of total solids in each formula are distinct and specific to the target diseases, pests due to technology applied in extraction process. It has been tested for phytotoxicity at different agricultural universities and have shown no cytotoxicity even at much higher concentrations.
Content: 50 grams
Dosage : 3 Ml of Accon liquid in liter of water.