Fishbowl Terrarium – 8 Inches
Available Only for Bangalore Delivery
Rain Forest Terrarium :
- A terrarium is a collection of small plants growing in a transparent, sealed container.
- Inside a terrarium’s walls, many natural processes may be observed: photosynthesis, respiration and the water cycle.
- Place your terrarium in a bright area with indirect sunlight, (ex. windowsill, well-lit workstations).
- These terrariums are a closed system; it can get too hot if placed near a direct heat source and the plants may burn.
- A properly maintained terrarium can go for weeks or months without needing water.
- Checking for condensation is the key.
- If the sides are never condensing, pour a half glass of water.
- If there is too much condensation that you cannot see your plants, then open the top of the container temporarily to allow it to dry.
The plant dimensions may vary too since we deal with live plants.
We hand deliver our products with the greatest care possible.