GreenMyLife has come with a perfect kit for garden enthusiast who is willing to grow on his own organically.
GreenMyLife Basic Garden Kit with Coriander, Tomato, Spinach, Bhindi, Carrot, Chilli Seeds includes,
1.Large Grow Bags-6 QTY
2.Cocopeat Brick (650 gm) – 1 QTY
3.Vermi compost(500 gm)-1 QTY
4.Neem Cake (100gm)-1 QTY
5.Coriander(pack of 50 seeds)-1 QTY
6.Tomato(Pack of 30 seeds)-1 QTY
7.Spinach(Pack of 50 seeds)-1 QTY
8.Bhindi(pack of 20 seeds)-1 QTY
9.Carrot(Pack of 20 seeds)-1 QTY
10.Chilli(pack of 30 seeds)-1 QTY
Grow Bags: Size: Height-40 cm X Length- 24 cm X Width-24 cm
These are ideal for balcony or small gardens, where space is a premium and you don’t want to be fiddling around with dirt.
Cocopellets are used for the faster germination.
Vermicompost and Neem cake acts as suppliment.
Coriander, Tomato, Spinach, Bhindi, Carrot, Chilli are the easy growing basic seeds.
Without much efforts and hassle these can be grown in the GreenMyLife growbags.
Taste the organic veggies in your home, the joy of growing makes happy living.
* MAT Technology
* Pest Pathway Block Technology
* Color Alluring Technology
* Rain Protection Technology
* UV Protection Technology
SPECIAL FEATURES OF BARRIX TRAP
* Highly effective, scientifically designed
* Thermally stable & recyclable
* Protects Lure from UV rays
* Sturdy at all climatic conditions
* Research based pest alluring colour
* Long lasting performance
* Ample holding capacity for 5000 dead flies
SUPERIOR FEATURES OF BARRIX LURE
* Uses highly successful Male Annihilation Technique(MAT)
* Contains highly pure Para Pheromones
* 500% extra surface for Pheromone release
* Five times stronger in trapping efficiency (Lure size 3x5x1.2cms)
HOW TO USE.
1. Fix the Barrix Trap device as shown in the instruction manual.
2. For good results add 3-4 drops of pesticide to the lure before hanging.
3. Hang at 3-5 ft height from the ground level preferably under the shade after firmly fixing the Barrix Catch Lure specially made for this trap. Make sure the that trap will not fall/oscillate due to heavy wind.
4. After hanging in the crop field, every 15 days of time period, add 5 drops of above mentioned pesticide to the lure using a ink filler which reactivates the trapping efficacy of the trap.
5. In the case of prolonged harvest and late crop varieties like Neelam, Thothapuri (Mango Varities) etc, replace the old Lure with a new once in every 45 days.
6. When the trap is full with flies, remove the flies, burry one feet below the ground or burn them.
7. Use the trap at the fruit storage godowns to prevent post harvest fruit loss.
WHEN TO USE:
Pre-Harvest : From the beginning time of fruiting season until the 90 days before the fruit harvesting. This period varies for different fruits.
Post-Harvest: After harvest until the delivery of fruit crops in the places like Village Mandy’s, Fruit pulp factory godowns, stocking points & ware houses including fruit stalls, retailers.
HOW MANY TO USE: Use 1 trap /400 sq. mtrs – More ideally 6-8 Traps / Acre as a FRUIT FLY MONITORING TOOL, recommended as per IPM
Leek, an onion relative prefers a sunny and well drained site. They add flavour to your dishes.Leek seeds should be planted in 6 inches deep soil with 12-20 inches spacing between each crop. Leek can take 75-100 days to reach maturity. They help in lowering cholesterol and risks of cancer.We at GreenMyLife are always a mail away for any questions you may have about your plants.
The guar bean or cluster bean is an annual legume, a plant of the pea and bean family. For best growth it requires full sunshine, flashing rainfalls that are moderately frequent, and well drained soil.
However, it is extremely drought tolerant and thrives in semiarid regions where most plants perish.
Scientific name: Cucurbita maxima
Indian Name: Kaddoo, Kaddu, Gummadi Kayi, Kumbala, Parangikai, Kohiu, Kumra, Lal Bhapla
Type of seed:Hybrid
Sowing temp:20°C to 32°C
Number of seeds: 30
Tips for better yield:
*Harvest in 105-140 days
*Sow in garden. Sow seed at a depth approximately three times the diameter of the seed.
*Best planted at soil temperatures between 20°C and 32°C.
*Ideal Space for sowing between pumpkin seeds: 90-120cm
Pumpkins are the most famous of all the winter squashes.
Inside the hard orange or yellow skin, the bright orange flesh is sweet and honied.
They are a particularly good source of fibre, as well as a range of vitamins and minerals.
A large trailing plant with yellow, bell-shaped flowers, pumpkin is frost tender.
Most varieties will take up a lot of room .
Grow them at the edge of your garden patch so that they can spread away from other vegetables.
With every order you will receive guidelines for sowing, replanting and care for your pumpkin seeds.
Type: Indian Heirloom
Number of Seeds: 50 Seeds
Onion Seeds, of best variety which can grow in all regions of India.
*It contains vitamin K controls hair fall
* It helps in proper function of immune system and nervous system
*Helps in controlling blood sugar level and reducing hyper tension
*Increases bone density and improves eyesight
*Helps in controlling and avoiding infections